I didn’t do gift guides last year but I really want to hop on the bandwagon this season, mainly because I’d be doing this anyway in my head so I may as well share my finds.
Rather than do gift guides around themes I have decided to do them by price, as realistically price is what drives me when I am shopping for gifts. Also, I don’t think we need to see another gift guide shoved full of Tiffany diamonds or Jimmy Choos. Let’s be realistic for a minute.
I’m starting off with my ‘£10 or under’ choices. Hope you find something you like…
1. Canapé Plates from Anthropologie. £8 each. Buy here.
2. Notebook from Firebox. £4.89. Buy here.
3. Salt & Pepper Shakers from Paperchase. £10. Buy here.
4. Sea Salt Fudge by Cocoba. £6.99. Buy here.
5. Socks from Topshop. £3.50. (Or three pairs for £8). Buy here.
6. AvoJuice Moisturiser Set by OPI. £7.99. Buy here.
7. Black Truffle Salt by Truffle Hunter. £9.99. Buy here.
8. Letter Keyring by Paperchase. £3. Buy from all the letters here.
9. Salted Caramel Popcorn by Joe and Seph’s. £2.99. Buy here.
10. Adventurer Mug from Topshop. £8. Buy here.
11. Highlighters by Lippy. £7. Buy here.
12. Peter Rabbit Chocolate by Charbonnel et Walker. £4.50. Buy here.
13. LA: Portrait of a City from Taschen. £7. Buy here.
14. Habanero Hot Sauce by Three Banditos. £6.29. Buy here.
15. Letter Mugs from Anthropologie. £8. Buy here.
16. Fundraising Scarf for Alder Hey from Matalan. £10. Find your letter and buy here.
17. Photo Frame by Sixtrees. £9.99. Buy here.
18. Nordic Nail Set by OPI. £9.99. Buy here.
19. Monogrammed Ring Dish from Anthropologie. £8. Buy here.
20. Homemade Honey Buns Body Lotion by Philosophy. £7.99. Buy here.
21. Limited Edition London Bottle by Coca-Cola. £1.99. Buy here.
22. Pretzel Bottle Opener from Anthropologie. £8. Buy here.
23. Bath Oil by this works. £9.99. Buy here.
24. Set of 4 Ceramic Coasters from Paperchase. £10. Buy here.
25. Address Book from Paperchase. £6. Buy here.
Wanna spend a little more?
See my thirty top buys for £10 to £20 here.