I thought long and hard about this one, but this video covers my OFFICIAL fave products from he first six months of motherhood. Imagine this list is printed and laminated somewhere, just in case I ever have to go through this merry dance again! (lol lol lol).
Here’s links to the things mentioned in the video, including some affiliate links so just google if you don’t wanna use them 🙂
- Braun Thermoscan 7 – https://amzn.to/2MPPiZJ
- Humidifier – https://fave.co/2ITN3Cq
- Motorola MBP8 Monitor – https://amzn.to/2lS9Xky
- MeeLight – https://amzn.to/2KGTuOd
- Munchkin Bath Kneeler – https://amzn.to/2MNj0P2
- MAM Glow in the Dark Dummies – https://amzn.to/2IU5bft
- MAM Anti-Colic Bottles – https://amzn.to/2KxlSTI
- Milton Box – https://amzn.to/2IYUM1U
- Milton Tablets – https://amzn.to/2Kxwguu
- Anbesol Teething Liquid – https://fave.co/2Kvc9ND
- Infacol – https://fave.co/2IUR4ql
- Foam Tiles – https://softfloorkids.co.uk/
- Mountain Buggy Duet – https://fave.co/2ITUk59
- Sleepyhead – https://fave.co/2Nrxm91
- Stokke Sleepi Cots – https://www.stokke.com/GBR/en-gb/nurs…
- BabyBjorn Bouncers – https://fave.co/2KPaONM
- Perfect Prep Machine – https://amzn.to/2lXNfaG
A couple of days ago I posted about the things that made my first six months with twins easier (https://youtu.be/uF5q_r6k6Zo if you haven’t seen it) so I thought in this video I’d talk about any regrets I had from the first six months and any products I bought which I never used. Hopefully it’s helpful!
This video is about all the things that helped make my first six months looking after twin boys that little bit easier. This is *not* a product based video, more me talking about “concepts” (e.g getting help from family, routine, daytime naps, bathtime etc) and I have a separate product-led video about the items I bought that particularly helped me.
As always, this is just my experience and different things suit different families. My way isn’t “right” by any means and I would hate for it to come across as though I thought it was, I’m just sharing what worked for us as I get asked on Instagram every day 🙂
Instagram Stories remains the best place to find me (and message me!) my Insta is @poppywiwt.